Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cuteness in my Mailbox!

I got some of the CUTEST letters from my dear friend Amy! Her envie art is wonderfully cute..I love it! I also got a wonderfully kind letter from my friend Kate. I'm a little behind on my mail, but I'm trying to get caught up!!

Incoming:

My birthday was July 28th and she sent me this adorable handmade card. Delicious cuppycakes! :D

Monday I got this absolutely precious envie and letter from her. This is SO cute in person, I could not get enough of it. ^^

 This is Kate's wonderful letter. I've been going through some tough times and she was amazing and sent me stamps so I could keep writing. Kate is such a kind and wonderful person. I am so happy to have her as a friend. Her letters are always a joy to find in my box.

Outgoing:

Letter to my awesome friend Susie. I am more than slightly addicted to using alphabet stickers for names on my letters. I love Susie's mail. She's witty and funny and we have so much in common. I sent her some memos and a small letter set mix. :D

Letter to my friend Jessica. She got some mini memos and cute Mamegoma letter set!

This was one of the pictures from an August Snail Mail Photo Challenge I'm doing on Instagram. This is a tiny section of one of my letter set drawers. There are 3 total, plus another box full. I have way too many. x_x I also keep a constant supply of birthday cards in cute styles to send pals when birthdays roll around. :D

Some more of my handmade envelopes. They're so fun to make, it's relaxing and therapeutic to me. I have a few other template sizes, but so far the A6 size is my favorite. It's big enough to send 4x6 memos to pals and great for my 6-12 page letters to my closest friends. :D

Do you have any paper crafts you like to make? ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is so sweet! I love collecting kawaii stationary and I simply love your posts!
    Mind checking mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s http://sdshyviolette.blogspot.co.uk/ - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to drop by and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, it really made me feel a bit better! and now I have another wonderful blog to follow :)

    ReplyDelete